Frita McRae Fisher, M.D.
Specializing in Personalized, Quality Kidney Care and Blood Pressure Management
Motivational Medical Speaker
Advocating Healthcare Excellence
Frita McRae Fisher, M.D.
Specializing in Personalized, Quality Kidney Care, and Blood Pressure Management.
About Midtown Atlanta Nephrology
Dr. Frita McRae Fisher opened Midtown Atlanta Nephrology P.C. in November 2009. M.A.N. provides comprehensive care for kidney disease and hypertension in a warm, personable atmosphere.
We are a nephrology practice that specializes in the prevention and management of kidney disease and hypertension (high blood pressure). We provide state-of-the-art, comprehensive medical care with warmth and a very personable touch. We promote patient education, for we believe that knowledge is the key to wellness.
Our practice specializes in the following:
- Hypertension: prevention and management
- Dialysis: Hemodialysis, Peritoneal dialysis,
- Pre and Post kidney transplant management
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Glomerulonephritis management
- Kidney Stone prevention
- Anemia management
Under Pressure: A Guide to Controlling High Blood Pressure educates people about hypertension and how to take control of their condition. It provides easy-to-follow tips and advice on how to lower blood pressure and prevent complications.
This guide to controlling high blood pressure will help you:
- Learn the true definition of high blood pressure
- Know what the numbers mean
- Find effective ways to manage stress, lower your salt intake, and improve your diet
- Learn easy ways to lower blood pressure naturally
- Find support in dealing with hypertension through effective communication
- Learn some of the latest and most effective treatments and natural remedies for high blood pressure
Written by Frita McRae Fisher, M.D., a medical doctor who has been triple board-certified in Nephrology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics, "Under Pressure: A Guide to Controlling High Blood Pressure", will educate you about hypertension and how to take control of your blood pressure by making small changes in your lifestyle.
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
So honored to be on the panel with T-BOZ and Mr. Mathew Knowles, who shared such valuable medical information related to their personal journeys. This panel was hosted by Munson Steed, who was an excellent moderator. He kept the conversation flowing and created a very warm, informative environment. Watch the full discussion below.
Latest YouTube Videos
Latest From The Blog
10 HEALTHY HABITS FOR A BETTER YOU AND BETTER LIFE!
Download Your Free Copy Now!
STRESS can cause High Blood Pressure! When you spread yourself too thin and try to please everyone else, this can lead to STRESS. One way to reduce stress is to prioritize yourself and to LEARN HOW TO SAY NO sometimes. Order Your Limited Edition T-Shirt Today!