Motivational Medical Speaker
Advocating Healthcare Excellence For All
"A Dynamic Public Speaker and Medical Expert
for Large Audiences."
Let's Get Social
See Dr. Frita In Action
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
Let's LaceUp Together To Save Lives: Did you miss the National Kidney Foundation's Virtual Kidney Walk? NO WORRIES! You have until DECEMBER 31st to join my NKFATL Virtual Kidney Walk Team or Donate!
Please click the link in my profile or go to www.drfrita.com to show your support for raising kidney disease awareness.
I'm a proud board member of the Atlanta National Kidney Foundation and honored to be a part of this momentous event as we continue to bring awareness to kidney disease and treatment.
37 Million Americans have Chronic Kidney Disease, and 1 in 3 is at risk.
So honored to be on the panel with T-BOZ and Mr. Mathew Knowles, who shared such valuable medical information related to their personal journeys. This panel was hosted by Munson Steed, who was an excellent moderator. He kept the conversation flowing and created a very warm, informative environment. Watch the full discussion on below.
REBROADCAST: rolling out + AARP Health IQ "Black Family Health"
Posted by Rolling Out on Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Dr. Frita on V-103 Atlanta "The Peoples Station".
How the Covid-19 Pandemic is affecting the dialysis community and how the Novel Coronavirus is causing a significant increase in kidney failure.
Latest YouTube Videos
Latest From The Blog
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (AOA)-Highest honor attainable by a medical student
- First Place International Speech Contest Winner Toastmasters Int. Area 54
- First Place Table Topics Speech Contest Winner of Toastmasters Int. Division E
- First Place Winner of Humorous Speech Contest Toastmasters Int. Speaking Club
- 2018 National Kidney Foundation Community Activist of the Year
- Honored in Guide to America’s Top Physicians magazine: Consumers’ Research Of America
APPEARANCES AND EVENTS
- Lauren Lake's Paternity Court Recurrent Guest Medical Expert
- Sister Circle Live Guest Medical Expert (3 guest appearances)
- Featured in People You Need To Know Magazine (Atlanta Edition) "50 Women Making Their Mark In Metro Atlanta"
- GPB (Georgia Public Broadcasting) Kidney Drive Speaker
- Speaker for Shekinah Glory Tabernacle 3-N-1 Growth Conference, Decatur, GA
- National Kidney Foundation Fundraiser Radio Bit wit Maria Boyton, V103.3 FM Atlanta, GA
- National Kidney Foundation Fundraiser Radio Bit with Rashan Ali, Streetz 94.5 FM Atlanta, GA
10 HEALTHY HABITS FOR A BETTER YOU AND BETTER LIFE!
Download Your Free Copy Now!
STRESS can cause High Blood Pressure! When you spread yourself too thin and try to please everyone else, this can lead to STRESS. One way to reduce stress is to prioritize yourself and to LEARN HOW TO SAY NO sometimes. Order Your Limited Edition T-Shirt Today!