Meet Dr. Frita
Motivational Medical Speaker
Advocating Healthcare Excellence For All
Under Pressure: A Guide to Controlling High Blood Pressure educates people about hypertension and how to take control of their condition. It provides easy-to-follow tips and advice on how to lower blood pressure and prevent complications.
This guide to controlling high blood pressure will help you:
- Learn the true definition of high blood pressure
- Know what the numbers mean
- Find effective ways to manage stress, lower your salt intake, and improve your diet
- Learn easy ways to lower blood pressure naturally
- Find support in dealing with hypertension through effective communication
- Learn some of the latest and most effective treatments and natural remedies for high blood pressure
Written by Frita McRae Fisher, M.D., a medical doctor who has been triple board-certified in Nephrology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics, "Under Pressure: A Guide to Controlling High Blood Pressure", will educate you about hypertension and how to take control of your blood pressure by making small changes in your lifestyle.
"A Dynamic Public Speaker and Medical Expert
for Large Audiences."
Let's Get Social
See Dr. Frita In Action
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
So honored to be on the panel with T-BOZ and Mr. Mathew Knowles, who shared such valuable medical information related to their personal journeys. This panel was hosted by Munson Steed, who was an excellent moderator. He kept the conversation flowing and created a very warm, informative environment. Watch the full discussion below.
Latest YouTube Videos
Latest From The Blog
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (AOA)-Highest honor attainable by a medical student
- First Place International Speech Contest Winner Toastmasters Int. Area 54
- First Place Table Topics Speech Contest Winner of Toastmasters Int. Division E
- First Place Winner of Humorous Speech Contest Toastmasters Int. Speaking Club
- 2018 National Kidney Foundation Community Activist of the Year
- Honored in Guide to America’s Top Physicians magazine: Consumers’ Research Of America
APPEARANCES AND EVENTS
- Lauren Lake's Paternity Court Recurrent Guest Medical Expert
- Sister Circle Live Guest Medical Expert (3 guest appearances)
- Featured in People You Need To Know Magazine (Atlanta Edition) "50 Women Making Their Mark In Metro Atlanta"
- GPB (Georgia Public Broadcasting) Kidney Drive Speaker
- Speaker for Shekinah Glory Tabernacle 3-N-1 Growth Conference, Decatur, GA
- National Kidney Foundation Fundraiser Radio Bit wit Maria Boyton, V103.3 FM Atlanta, GA
- National Kidney Foundation Fundraiser Radio Bit with Rashan Ali, Streetz 94.5 FM Atlanta, GA
10 HEALTHY HABITS FOR A BETTER YOU AND BETTER LIFE!
Download Your Free Copy Now!
STRESS can cause High Blood Pressure! When you spread yourself too thin and try to please everyone else, this can lead to STRESS. One way to reduce stress is to prioritize yourself and to LEARN HOW TO SAY NO sometimes. Order Your Limited Edition T-Shirt Today!