Under Pressure: A Guide to Controlling High Blood Pressure educates people about hypertension and how to take control of their condition. It provides easy-to-follow tips and advice on how to lower blood pressure and prevent complications.
This guide to controlling high blood pressure will help you:
- Learn the true definition of high blood pressure
- Know what the numbers mean
- Find effective ways to manage stress, lower your salt intake, and improve your diet
- Learn easy ways to lower blood pressure naturally
- Find support in dealing with hypertension through effective communication
- Learn some of the latest and most effective treatments and natural remedies for high blood pressure
Written by Frita McRae Fisher, M.D., a medical doctor who has been triple board-certified in Nephrology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics, "Under Pressure: A Guide to Controlling High Blood Pressure", will educate you about hypertension and how to take control of your blood pressure by making small changes in your lifestyle.